Aeroflex RAD, a comprehensive radiation effects test and support laboratory, offers the following capabilities, services and standard products to HiRel,
Military and Space applications. See our SEE Testing capabilities.
Aeroflex RAD announces move to new facility. Please view the Press Release and Fact Sheet.
Also, Aeroflex RAD Europe’s new brochure is available! Please request a copy!
Current capabilities include:
- Cobalt-60, Caesium-137, Neutron, Flash X-Ray/Prompt Dose Capabilities
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) and Device Testing per MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883, Method 1019
- Enhanced Low Dose Radiation Sensitivity (ELDRS) Testing
- 14 MeV Neutron Irradiator. Testing per MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883, Method 1017
- Radiation Lot Acceptance Testing (RLAT)
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects or SEE: Single Event Latch Up (SEL), Single Event Upset (SEU), Single Event Transient (SET), Single Event Burnout (SEB) and Single Event Gate Rapture (SEGR) - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) Radiation, Characterization and Testing
- Radiation Engineering and Component Qualification Planning
- Wafer Lot Radiation Screening, Characterization, and Qualification
- MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883 Screening and Qualification of Advanced COTS Devices as well as Design Engineering for Radiation Hardened Devices.
Current support services include:
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly
- Chip Removal and Re-assembly for RAD Testing
- Backside Chip Thinning and Re-assembly for Heavy Ion Radiation testing
- PC Board Design, Quick-Turn Prototyping and Assembly as well as Laser Marking and Cutting.
- Radiation Test Engineering support including circuit design, test plan development and test result reports.
Capabilities and Support Services:
View our new Aeroflex RAD brochure or request a mailed copy!