Aeroflex RAD, a comprehensive radiation effects test and support laboratory, offers the following capabilities, services and standard products to HiRel, Military and Space applications. See our SEE Testing capabilities.
Current capabilities include:
- Cobalt-60, Caesium-137, Neutron, Flash X-Ray/Prompt Dose Capabilities
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) and Device Testing per MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883, Method 1019
- Enhanced Low Dose Radiation Sensitivity (ELDRS) Testing
- 14 MeV Neutron Irradiator. Testing per MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883, Method 1017
- Radiation Lot Acceptance Testing (RLAT)
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects or SEE: Single Event Latch Up (SEL), Single Event Upset (SEU), Single Event Transient (SET), Single Event Burnout (SEB) and Single Event Gate Rapture (SEGR) - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) Radiation, Characterization and Testing
- Radiation Engineering and Component Qualification Planning
- Wafer Lot Radiation Screening, Characterization, and Qualification
- MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883 Screening and Qualification of Advanced COTS Devices as well as Design Engineering for Radiation Hardened Devices.
Current support services include:
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly
- Chip Removal and Re-assembly for RAD Testing
- Backside Chip Thinning and Re-assembly for Heavy Ion Radiation testing
- PC Board Design, Quick-Turn Prototyping and Assembly as well as Laser Marking and Cutting.
- Radiation Test Engineering support including circuit design, test plan development and test result reports.
Capabilities and Support Services:
View our new Aeroflex RAD brochure or request a mailed copy!